The Account Manager (AM) plays a core role at RevBoss. Your primary job will be to work with our Client Success team to execute lead generation programs that drive leads (and happiness) for our clients.
(This isn’t a sales AM role, btw. This is a “manage client accounts” AM role.)
This means that you’ll spend most of your time working directly with your clients on prospect research, managing email outreach programs, responding to prospect inquiries, leading client check in calls, booking meetings for our clients, and working with our team to optimize our process.
This role will require you to manage a number of moving pieces for multiple clients, so you’ll need to be incredibly organized, adept at switching gears, and ready to hustle.
Your primary goal will be to execute the RevBoss process to generate qualified sales opportunities for our clients. We’ve been doing this for a while now and have all of the tools and know-how, not to mention a great team that will give you all the training that you will need to be successful.
Your personality, smarts, and attitude are more important than your background, though you might have an edge if you have a bit of experience in sales, project management, or marketing roles.
The role is based in Durham, NC — local candidates only. You’ll need to be OK commuting to our downtown Durham office every day for the first few months until you get your sea legs. (We’re totally cool with work from home after that.)
Base salary for this role is between $48,000 — $54,000.
To apply, please email your resume (or LinkedIn profile) and anything else you’d like for us to know to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject line “Account Manager”.
Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Become fluent in our clients’ products and services.
- Become fluent in email prospecting segmentation, messaging, and strategy.
- Execute outbound marketing campaigns on behalf of your clients.
- Manage ongoing sales conversations via email.
- Transition warm sales leads to our customers.
- Lead friendly, consultative check-in calls with your clients.
- Present a professional image to our clients and their prospects.
- Help us build and improve a repeatable process that we can reliably deliver as our business grows.
- 3-5 year applicable work experience, ideally in a sales or service role.
- Impeccable data management and extreme attention to detail.
- Sales prospecting, email marketing, and/or agency experience a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a very fast, very fluid work environment.
- Energetic communication skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills.
- Proficient with productivity tools (email, MacOS, CRM, Google Docs)
- 4-year College degree is great, but not required for the right candidate.
To apply, please email your resume and anything else you’d like for us to know to email@example.com.