Here’s a quick product development update. Our app — the RevBot — is an automated sales prospecting machine. You upload a list of domains, RevBot sources data from a variety of sources using a combination of software and humans, and delivers qualified sales prospects automagically. You can read all about the RevBot here and sign up for the beta here.
In the past 30 days, we have:
- Re-written the core engine to multi-thread our data sourcing process.
- Lowered the batch turnaround time from days to <24 hours.
- Sourced 10,000+ prospects for our sales development clients.
- On-boarded our first 5 product-only beta users.
Next up, we are:
- Wrapping up a new feature that will enable users to request >1 prospect per company.
- Sourcing phone numbers and LinkedIn URLs for all prospects.
- Launching a new prospecting flow that has significantly improved data quality in test runs.
We have a big product vision and a long way to go to get there, but we’re pretty excited by the fast start. If you’re curious to learn more, you can sign up for the beta here.